Cervical Neck Traction Pillow
RELEASE PAIN, STRESS & TENSIONÃ‚Â IN YOUR NECK & HEAD IN JUST UNDER 10 MINUTES!
Simply lie down on the Cervical Neck Traction Pillow and let the weight of your head gently stretch the upper shoulder and anterior neck muscles.Ã¢ÂÂÃ¢ÂÂÃ¢ÂÂÃ¢ÂÂÃ¢ÂÂ “I have terrible chronic neck pain, headaches & pressure. I have been using this during a quick meditation & I immediately feel a difference. It helps that natural curve & really helps with the pressure & headaches. I am also a massage therapist & I have been using it for my clients. I love it & my clients love it! Highly recommend it.”Ã‚Â Jean R – NSW
- Relief Neck Pain & Headaches Instantly
- Improve Posture & Natural Cervical Alignment
- No More Painkillers
- Save $1,000’s In Massage, Physio & Chiro Fees
- Improve Head & Neck Flexibility & Motion
- Prevent Muscles From Shortening & Shrinking
- Reduce Inflammation
- Release Tension & Stress on Jaw
- Bring Back Blood Flow & Nerve Function
- 14 days money-back guarantee
Correct Forward Head/Neck Postures
Simple and effective physical solutions to soothe away the stiff neck, headaches, and other cervical issues. Helps in restoring proper cervical curvature associated.Our Cervical Neck Traction Pillow targets acupuncture points around the neck and relieves pressure from the neck/shoulder pain, bulging discs, pinched nerves and sore muscles.
- Relieve neck pain, tension headaches, upper back stiffness TMJ, and fatigue naturally.
- Decompress and hydrate the discs, and restore the natural cervical alignment without medication or surgery.
- Counteract neck hump (dowager’s hump)Ã‚Â and hunched back, correct forward head/neck postures so you can stand with confidence.
USing our Cervical Neck Traction Pillow increases disc height and allows more room for the nerves that can induce increases in blood flow that decreases muscle tension and pain by removing inflammatory elements.
Save $1,000’s In Massage, Physio & Chiro Fees
- Reduces the frequency of visits to the doctor
- Reduce the risk of unnecessary surgeries
- Your own in-home chiropractor saves you time and money
- 2 traction options for different neck conditions
- For standard traction choose Curve S, forÃ‚Â strong traction, choose Curve Z
These days everyday activities such as sitting at a desk and looking at screens, and using mobile phones in completely unnatural body positions usually lead to neck pain, stiffness, headaches and poor posture. Long-term effects of that can lead to chronic inflammations, arthritis, and herniated discs. It limits your life and makes you rely on harsh painkillers.Ready to use in seconds, effective for chronic neck pain, stress & tension headaches, poor sleep, shoulder tension, Jaw pain and more.
Relieves Pressure On Pinched Nerves & Decompresses Discs
Great for teachers, nurses, athletes, bodybuilders, drivers, office workers, gardeners, and anyone who needs an outstanding neck stretch.Only 8- 10 minutes a day can help reduce neck pain, release the tension on the neck, relieve nagging headaches and migraines, and restore proper cervical posture.
How to USeÃ‚Â Cervical Neck Traction Pillow
The Cervical Traction Pillow gently and naturally stretches your neck in order toÃ‚Â help decompress your spine, increase blood flow, and circulation, and stretch your muscles while helping to align the cervical curve.The Cervical Traction Pillow gently and naturally stretches your neck in order toÃ‚Â help decompress your spine, increase blood flow, and circulation, and stretch your muscles while helping to align the cervical curve.
Corrects DeformitiesÃ‚Â & Relieves Pain
- EASY TO CLEAN – Eco-friendly material, washable, and no skin irritation
- PORTABLE & LIGHT – Small & compact -easy to carry to the office or bring on a trip
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Ergonomically designed to stretch the neck & relax the shoulder – Material: PU high resilience self-skinning
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If something is wrong with your order, we have 14 days money-back guarantee.Ã‚Â
How do you use it?
- Find a quiet place where you can lie down or sit back for about 10 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor, or recliner.
- Locate the neck support of this pillow around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction ( convex side under your head).
- Gently reposition the pillow, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, and put your hand beside your head.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how thisÃ‚Â pillow is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing some tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps, and shoulder muscles relax further and your posture becomes more aligned.
- Reposition lightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if needed.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly. USe the gentle support level for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable.
- If you feel you can use more neck support, use the strong traction neck support ( concave side under your head).
- NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles and joints adjust to their new positions.
- This product is waterproof. If there is a smell, simply use warm water with liquid soap or any sanitizer commonly used in the home or healthcare setting, and place it in a well-ventilated area for 24 up to 48 hours.
- Only 8-10 minutes a day is recommended. Immediate overuse may increase neck pain.
- Our Cervical Neck Traction PillowÃ‚Â should not be used for a recent injury or pulled or strained muscle or when a fracture is present.
- Ã‚Â Can’t be used as an ordinary pillow all night long.
- Normally you will need 1-3 days to adapt to this pillow because your neck needs time to familiar yourself with the new corrector curvature. You will enjoy extreme comfort after you get used to it!
Product Size: 22*17.5*12.5CM