Cozy Waterproof Dog Jacket
WHY WE HAVE THE NO.1 RATED DOG JACKET
The Cozy Waterproof Dog Jacket keeps your pup warm & comfortable through cold weather & the no-pull feature ensures you no longer hurt your dog’s neck or cause them general discomfort as the leash is attached to the body D-ring & NOT their neck.
93% of customers reported that they feel a lot happier walking their dog knowing that they’re warm & comfortable, whilst 35% followed up with a message expressing how they love that the jacket ensures that their pup’s neck is not tugged anymore due to the no-pull feature.
BECOME ONE OF OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
“My Yorkie loves it! Fits perfect and I am really happy with the product! I feel so much happier with my pup wearing the jacket, I always know he’s going to be warm, dry & comfortable!”
Sarah, New York
KEEP YOUR DOG WARM & DRY
- Ensure your dog is warm, dry & comfortable at all times, especially through the cold & wet winter nights. Dogs can be sensitive to the cold which can make them uncomfortable on walks & even cause health problems.
PREVENT DISCOMFORT & PREVENT INJURY
- This jacket prevents general discomfort, strangulation, limb or mouth injuries, skin problems & neck damage. The no-pull feature goes around your dog’s body instead of their neck to keep them comfortable & happy.
KEEP YOUR DOG SAFE
- Thejacket has a premium reinforces zip, which keeps your dog locked in safe & secure, so you can easily control them.
REDUCE RESTRAINT & ANXIETY
- The easy-on, no-pulljacket not only prevents strangulation but also gives a calming effect through gentle body pressure. This is designed to prevent the feeling of restraint and anxiety (which most neck collars cause).
IMPROVE YOUR DOG WALKS
- It’s easier & more comfortable for your dog to walk with ajacket so they will enjoy their walks much more. The jacket has been designed for ultimate temperature control without any restriction of movement.
EASY ON, EASY OFF
- A hassle-free experience, quickly & conveniently get your dogsjacket on & off in a matter of seconds.
SIMPLE & EASY ATTACHMENTS
- The stainless steel D-ring makes it easy to attach your leash, rope, or other restraints to your pup’sjacket.
100% WATERPROOF & BREATHABLE
- Ourjacket is made from a premium waterproof nylon blend that is also 100% breathable for the most comfortable experience. This fabric has also been stress-tested and resists tearing.
Why Buy This Product?
Controlled Lead Handling
We have optimised ourjacket to provide you with maximum control while also providing maximum comfort for your dog.
Thejacket’s stainless steel D-ring is positioned to allow for pullback you give to be felt by your dog most efficiently and safely. This means that you can hold back or stop your dog when you need to with less effort.
The snug fit of thejacket helps distribute the power over the chest for the proper comfort of your pet.
Expert Design No Matter Your Dogâ€™s Size
If youâ€™re buying ajacket for a puppy, a fully grown dog, or for a smaller breed, ourjacket is the smart choice. We offer 8 different sizes, ranging from S-5XL.
5 Ways Collars Can Harm Your Dog
Collars are a vital part of dog ownership. They allow you to walk your pup on a leash, however, if used in the wrong way, collars can lead to serious or even fatal injury. Here are five ways collars can potentially harm your dog:
If used in the wrong way, collars can put your dog at risk of strangulation.
“A dog …can jump up and snag their collar on a fence post or a window latch,”which can lead to suffocation, says Dr John Pacy, owner of Healthy Pets House Calls, a mobile veterinary service in Palm Beach County, Florida. Hanging tags can also get caught on crates and other objects and cause choking, he says.
Limb or Mouth Injuries
Apart from strangulation hazards, a collar can present other serious physical risks, especially if itâ€™s too loose. For example, if a pet is “scratching its ear and the collar is loose, their back leg or their front leg could get stuck inside the collar, looped through,”Dr Barbara Hodges says. “It can lead to a limb breaking.”She has also seen dogs get their teeth or tongue stuck in a too-loose collar while grooming themselves, which can lead to broken teeth and other mouth injuries.
To avoid both physical injury and strangulation, a chestjacket would be the perfect alternative.
A collar that is too tight can also be harmful to a dog, and even a “moderately tight”collar can lead to skin irritation, Hodges says. Collars that are too tight can cause hair loss, and the skin in those areas can be more prone to infection, she says.
In extreme cases, a very tight collar can cut into a dogâ€™s neck. This can happen in cases of neglect when a puppy-sized collar is left on a growing dog, Pacy says.
In general, to protect your pupâ€™s neck, it is always better to go for a chestjacket instead of a collar.
Traditional collars can harm a dogâ€™s neck if it pulls hard on the leash or if a pet owner uses the collar to pull the dog around.
“You are potentially damaging the dogâ€™s neck by jerking it,”Hodges says. “The neck is a very, very sensitive area.â€
Even if a collar does not lead to any serious injuries, the wrong collar can simply be irritating for a dog. Pet owners should use common sense when collar shopping. If a collar looks rigid and uncomfortable, it probably is, Hodges says.
“If you have a stiff collar on a dog, it would be like if we were wearing some piece of jewellery that was tight,”she says. “Itâ€™s going to impede their mobility and theyâ€™re not going to be a happy camper.â€
How Does The No-Pull Feature Work?
As the name suggests, no-pulljackets work to minimise your dogâ€™s ability to tug hard on their lead during walks. They make it easier for dogs to pull strongly on the lead via their chest. Most owners will then find it difficult to stay in control of the situation when using a standard leash on walks unless their pet is extremely well trained.
A no-pulljacket takes the advantage away from your dog and discourages them from trying to pull on the lead.
With the leash being attached to your dog’s body (using ourjacket) as opposed to their neck (using collars), it prevents the leash from tugging at their neck and ensures an even distribution of comfortable pressure throughout their body.
We recommend using chest, neck girth and back length measurements to choose the right size as this will be more accurate. Choose the closest size that fits the measurements of your pet. If your pet is matching measurements from different sizes its best to refer to the chest girth size first.