Hosenwelt Moon Lamp
A Light To You In Dark Places
This limited-edition Moon Lamp is a reminder that we all sleep under one moon and one sky. Every time you or someone special sees this light we want you to remember that without darkness we wouldnâ€™t know the warmth of the light.
Spread Your Light
Indulge your senses as you bask in the glow of the Moon Lamp. Displayed on a wooden stand, this lunar lamp is perfect as a night light, bedside table lamp, or home decor that will light up any room. The Moon Lamp transforms your home into a cosmic oasis.
The Moon Lamp Features
- 16 Colors: Conveniently change the Moon Lamp between 16 different colors to reflect your mood and transform your space.
- Remote Control: Effortlessly operate the 3D Moon Lamp by remote control to switch between colors and the various light settings.
- USB Rechargeable: Recharge the table lamp with the USB charging cable which connects to any micro-USB adapter.
- 3D Print Technology: Each Moon Lamp takes an incredible 26 hours to individually 3D print. Every crater has been carefully designed to reflect the moon’s surface using real satellite imaging.
The Perfect Gift
When in the moonlight’s presence, we hope it is a heartfelt reminder that we are all deeply interconnected through darkness and light. This moon lamp is a perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, weddings, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, or just because.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Question: How many color settings does the lamp have?
Answer: The lamp has 16 different color settings and a strobe setting.
- Question: How long does the lamp hold a charge?
Answer: The lamp will run 8-12 hours after fully charged.
- Question: How long does it take to fully charge the lamp for use?
Answer: It will take 3-4 hours to fully charge the lamp.
- Question: Is the wood stand included?
Answer: Yes it is included.
- Question: What is your lamp made of?
Answer: The material is PVC non-toxic and environmentally
Smaller than I expected, but great.
Someone said the light is dull, well it’s not that bright even if you crank up the brightness-switch from the remote. Many ambient and led-, pool-, whatever lights have the same programs and 16 colours these days. This time simple white is the best, other colours seem too dark and programs are too flashy and fast to my liking. I’m sorry but I expected a little more, or infact a little less.