LAST DAY 70% OFF – Wood Seasoning Beeswax
IS YOUR WOOD FURNITURE LACKING LUSTER?
BRING DULL FURNITURE BACK TO LIFE WITH WOOD SEASONING BEESWAX
Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture.
This all-purpose wax not onlyÂ cleans your wood furniture and wood cabinetsÂ but alsoÂ polishes them to give them that natural shine!
- EASY TO USE:Â Cleans and polishesÂ any type of wood. Simply aim,Â smearÂ and wipe to watch years of buildupÂ disappear before your eyes. Very significant changes as you can see with your eyes the new polish that it brings.
- RESTORES:Â Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces.Â Safe to use on all types of treated wood. Gives a fresh and new look to your old dented/scratched wooden furniture.
- WIDESPREAD USE:Â Works on different wooden furniture from tables to doors to cabinets and even in wood carvings.Â Perfect for your home! Always look new and clean.
- It will solidify at low temperatures. After solidification, it can be heated and then used again after melting.
- One bottle can be used for an area of about 10Â square meters (108 square feet)
- Beeswax will form a protective film on the surface of the wood and will not cause the surface to be sticky or too smooth. Don’t worry about slipping when you walk on the floor.
2. Apply this product to the furniture evenly with a sponge or towel.
3. After drying (about 30 minutes), wipe and polish with a clean towel repeatedly.
4. Deep nourishment needs about 15 hours of exquisiteness, which is beneficial to the penetration of beeswax into the wood.
- Weight: 85g.
- Ingredients:Â Natural beeswax.
- 1 x Wood Seasoning Beewax,Â Polishing Sponges (Free Gift Today!)