NeckFlexi – Get Relief From Neck Pain With This Tool
If Youâ€™re reading this, chances are you suffer from some form of neck pain.
Many people suffer from neck pain for different reasons. Some have injuries whether it is from an accident or heavy lifting some have bad sleeping posture or strenuous jobs while others have been used to using modern technology which just is not designed today for human comfort.
NECKFLEXI CERVICAL TRACTION TECHNOLOGY HELPS:
- Relieve Neck Pain, Upper Back Stiffness, Headaches, and Fatigue
- Restores the Natural Curve of the Neck
- Reduces Protruding Neck Hump
- Decompresses and Hydrates Discs in Neck and Upper Back Regions
- Corrects Forward Head and Neck Posture
- Manage Joint, Sprain, and Spasm Pain
- Alleviate Bulging or Herniated Cervical Discs
- Relief from Pinched Nerves
- Improves Flexibility and Ranges of Motion
- Helps to Treat Whiplash Injury
- Loosens Up Your Muscles and Stretches Your Neck
- Helps avoid dangerous surgeries and reduces the frequency of visits to the doctor
- Saves Time & Money
WHAT IS NECKFLEXIâ„¢
NeckFlexiâ„¢ is at-home cervical traction tool, designed to treat different types and causes of neck pain, tension, and tightness.
The device helps to relax the muscles, which can significantly relieve pain and stiffness while increasing flexibility. Itâ€™s also used to treat and flatten bulging or herniated disks.
Completely SAFE with ZERO medications, NeckFlexiâ„¢ relieves soreness, fatigue, relaxes neck muscles, helps to treat degenerated, bulging, and herniated cervical discs.
HOW DOES THE NECKFLEXIâ„¢ REDUCE NECK PAIN
>NeckFlexiâ„¢ gently stretches the neck helps to hydrate discs, increases blood circulation, release muscular tension and is designed to restore the natural curve of the neck >
NeckFlexiâ„¢ works with three functions;
1. Cervical Neck Traction
2. Sub-Occipital Muscle Stimulation
True Cervical Traction creates expansion between the head and the neck, separating the vertebrae to relieve pressure between discs or off of the compressed nerve, stretching the surrounding joints and muscles, and improving blood circulation.
- Relieves pressure on pinched nerves.
- Decompresses discs.
- Improves neck and shoulder posture.
This aids in recovery and can reverse significant damage to the neck region. This results in long term relief from neck pain and muscular soreness.
A COMMON FORM OF NECK PAIN
The repetitive use of computers, tablets, and smartphones causes your head to lean forward which increases the pressure and it becomes up to five times heavier causing headache, neck pain, poor posture, fatigue, poor blood circulation to the brain, and much more.
USing the power of Cervical Traction, the NeckFlexiâ„¢ reverses neck damage which will eliminate your neck pain by using it 10 minutes day.
THE PERFECT STRETCH
The NeckFlexiâ„¢ has 2 positions, the convex side provides a reduced amount of traction and is ideal for someone with chronic neck pain and stiff neck.
The concave side provides the greatest stretch, and should be worked up to when beginning to use the NeckFlexiâ„¢.
REDUCE MASSAGE BILLS
The NeckFlexiâ„¢ has been recommended by chiropractors as an effective way to get pain relief.
For less than 1/5 of the cost of one therapist treatment, you can get consistent pain relief for a fraction of a cost of a chiropractor.