MEET YOUR 2.0 BODY
Stop dreaming about that firm and muscular body already. SlimVi is here for you and made for you.
THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO WORK OUT AT HOME
“Smart Muscle Tool” Normal physical activity uses approximately 30% of a muscles fibres leaving 70% dormant. The vibrations given off by our special EMS Technology target and stimulate the deepest core muscles by replicating natural muscle contractions.
“I’m too busy” Is not an excuse anymore, you only need 20 minutes a day to get the maximum results.
“Nothing Easier To USe” All you need to do is put your favorite Pad on your stomach, press a button and you can use it while watching TV, listening to music, or any other entertainment.
MADE BY EXPERTS AND BACKED BY SCIENCE
“Feeling sore sometimes?” The electro-stimulation on the lowest modes from your Pad relieves most cramps and aches that can occur during an intense workout.
“No More Belly?” The vibrations given off by our special EMS technology makes it finally possible to target and fight that stubborn belly fat we all hate.
“Fast Results?” Your efforts will be rewarded quickly, you will see a difference after the second week of daily use and even more if combined with one of our Challenges.