Peachloft Strobe Off-road Modified Lights
- Equipped with fully aluminum housing, and vertical cooling fins on the back for maximum heat dispersion. The energy-efficient design paired with a quick cooling heat sink effectively extends the Bar’s life-span beyond 30,000 hours.
- The new design of Full Reflector Side Luminate LED pods to consist of 121-degree (spot beam of white) & 30-degree (dual side flood beam of white or yellow) combo beam type. Dual side shooters could project out far and wide for excellent coverage.
- A high-quality vent valve can effectively extend the lifetime of the light bar to over 50,000 hours. Low power consumption than stock halogen bulbs, Energy Saving.
- With adjustable mounting brackets, the cube light can be adjusted to about 45 degrees, which makes it easier to change the direction of the light beam. The lamp can be uninstalled by sliding it off from the bracket.
- Applications Widely Support, except for off-road vehicle lighting, it can also be applied to Material handling, Agricultural machinery lighting, Marine LED lighting, and Emergency & rescue LED lights. Such as ATV, SUV, truck, train, motorbike, bus, engineering vehicles.
- Power: 30W/PCS, 60W/Pair
- Voltage: 10-24V DC
- LED Chips: High-Intensity LEDs
- Lumen: 2000LM/PCS, 4000LM/Pair
- Material: Durable Die-casting Aluminum Alloy Housing, Tough PC Lens
- Operation Temperature: -40Â°C-80Â°C
- Color Temperature: 6000K&3000K
- Lifespan: 30000Hours
- Waterproof: IP67
HOW TO INSTALL
- Black Wire for Negative
- Red Wire for Spot Light
- Yellow Wire for DRL and Strobe Modes
You could connect the black wire and the yellow wire together to a switch, then you could switch modes between the DRL and strobe function through this switch. (wire switch is not included)
- 2/4/8 x LED Pods
- Universal Mount Bracket for Pods
- A set of Wiring Harness
- 1 x Wireless Remote
- 1 x Synchronous Wire Harness
- An instruction manual