“Cleaning the toilet used to drive me crazy! I was tired of missing spots in the hard to reach places. But all of that changed when I tried this brush! My toilet has never looked so clean and I’ve recommended it to several people I know. Say goodbye to traditional brushes!”
- Stop Missing Areas On Your Toilet – Flexer’s soft TPR brush head is designed to reach any dead corner for you. Very helpful for cleaning the toilet lid edge, and inside the groove of the toilet.
- More Hygienic Than Regular Toilet Brushes – Silicone brushes attract less germs than regular brushes do. The Flexer’s brush holder is also detachable, making it easier to clean after usage which will result in a more sanitary bathroom environment.
- Free Holder Included – Flexer’s brush comes with a free holder that is designed with a stable base that allows you to dry the brush quicker. With a clever ventilation design, the holder channels water away through the upper and lower ends, which makes it easier to keep the base clean.
- Lasts Longer Than Traditional Brushes – Flexer’s brush tends to last longer than regular brushes as less bacteria gets caught up in silicone bristles.
- Non-scratch Brush – The Flexer brush head leaves the toilet surface scratch free, which is more friendly than traditional brushes. Perfect for keeping your toilet protected.
- Reduce Odor – Putting the brush into the holder will block any inner smell and any unpleasant odors in your bathroom.
- Multiple USages To Clean Multiple Things – Buy multiple for each bathroom or use it for asink, wash basin, and even bathtubs.
Are you aware of the amount of spots you miss while cleaning your toilet with a traditional brush? Flexer’s Silicone Toilet Brush is the world’s first flexible, D-shaped silicone head that reaches all areas for you, even under the rim! The design is great for drying the brush, leaving the toilet scratch free and reducing odor. Super lightweight yet sturdy, it is convenient for folks of all ages. Say goodbye to traditional toilet brushes!
Flexer’s vs Others
What Makes Flexer’s Brush Special!