Supercle Cat Litter Mat
No more getting litter stuck to your feet!
Supercle Cat Litter Mat is designed to keep your floors clean from cat litter. With it’s double-layer honeycomb shaped and micro bubble grip texture, it promotes a deep cleaning of your cat’s paws. Captures unwanted litter and traps it inside for a clean and mess-free room. Just simply shake/sweep/vacuum the litter away! Our cat litter mat is waterproof which makes the cleaning process a breeze!
Double-layer Honeycomb Design
- Holes which are so big and deep that works twice better on trapping and catching all kind of litter granules, such as clumping, clay, pine, corn, wheat, crystal, paper litters, and others.
Durable, Soft, and Eco-friendly
- As the cat likes scratching the mat and stretching their claws on it, our cat litter mat is made of upgraded premium EVA material, which is durable but super soft. It takes care of cat’s sensitive paws. 100% non-toxic, No BPA and Phthalate.
Easy to Clean
- All the litter falls through the holes automatically and get trapped. You could just dump it back to recycle or wipe it with a wet rag. Clean it under sink head or shower head, vacuum is also a nice option.
Waterproof & Slip-resistant
- The bottom layer of Supercle Cat Litter Mat is waterproof, protect your hardwood floor and carpets from nasty urine stains. It won’t be easy to move while the cats walk on it with the slip-resistant base.
- Small: 11.8″ x 17.7″ (30 x 45cm)
- Medium Foldable: 18″ x 23.5″ (46 x 60cm)
- Large Foldable: 21″ x 27.5″ (55 x 70cm)
Saylor M. –
Great, just like the description. I already had one but it was time to change it. Wonder of invention for the sand they take out on the sidewalks on the way out of the sandbox. My cat also uses it as a scratcher haha
Isla G. –
Great mat. All the sand from the paws of cats gets inside and is not carried around the apartment
Justin X –
Frankly, if you have a cat, this carpet you is indispensable! This catches almost all seeds that stay attached on the legs of your cat coming out of his litter!
Patricia G. –
It looks pretty solid to get the cat sand down there when they come out though tell me a little mistreated but well I don’t think the seller can send me another one but if it’s
McKenzie R. –
The cat litter pad is very good, no damage, it is in line with the description of the seller, double-layer design, with Velcro in the middle, it can be split, very convenient